LG V20 has finally released on September 2016. The smartphone is usually a successor to previous year’s V10. The actual phone are available with unique and also durable design, an excellent camera, and also audiophile-grade music play back. For LG V20 Specifications detail below.
The LG V20 come with a 5.7-inch QHD IPS LCD display. The secondary display is really a little more right now and LG increased it’s brightness. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage, the V20 run with the Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The OS supports multi-window, a more efficient Doze mode, improved quick notifications management and an renovated quick toggle area.
The new LG V20 supports a microSD cards up to 2TB, and the battery is removable 3200mAh and capable of QuickCharge 3.0. For the camera, LG installed a 16MP 16:9 OIS camera with laser and also phase-detection auto-focus which included a secondary wide-angle 8MP fixed-focus camera intended for 135-degree shots, thus 2 cameras in a phone.
LG V20 Specifications and Features
- Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kro) Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage with up to 2TB of expandable UFS ROM/microSD storage
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum display 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 513 ppi
- Secondary display: IPS Quantum display 160 x 1040 pixel resolution, 513 ppi
- 7 x 78.1 x 7.7mm
- 174 grams
- 16 megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and OIS (75-degree lens), as well as 8-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture (135-degree lens)
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/1.9 aperture (120-degree lens)
- Removable 3,200 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- USB Type-C
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Rear finger print scanner
The LG V20 set to get started on rolling out globally this October and is going to be available in 3 color options: titan (dark gray), silver, and pink. Specific pricing varies by carrier.