With the current level of technology is increasing, indeed it gives a lot of benefits and usefulness for many people. At present, if we want to print something we can do so only through the mobile phones that we have. But not all smartphones can do this. For users of LG V20, you can do this with existing phones have, is very interesting right? With LG V20 you can print to a wireless printer. To do so, all you have to do is download the incorrect plugin drivers on the V20 LG. For those of you who don’t know this before, plugin download can print too quickly and easily start printing with your V20 smartphone. If you want to print documents from LG V20, try this instructions below.
How to Print Documents From LG V20
Examples of the following guide we use in Epson printers, but the same guidelines also work for other printers such as HP, Brother, Lexmark or another printer. After LG V20 is connected to a wireless printer, you can select the printer and select different settings used for the wireless printer for smartphones:
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
Here is how to print a document from your LG V20
- Turn on your LG V20.
- Select the “Apps.”
- Select “Settings.”
- Browse to the “Connect and Share.”
- Select “button Printing.”
- Some printers already installed, if you can’t find the printer you selected in the plus symbol at the bottom of the screen.
- Google Play Store will open, and you can select your printer brand.
- Then go back to the “Printing” in Android Settings.
- Select the “Epson Print Enabler” to connect the printer to a wireless V20 (Make sure the printer is turned ON).
- When the printer is found, you can choose your wireless printer.
How to print wireless email from LG V20
- Bring up the email you want to send to the wireless printer on the screen LG V20.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select the three dots, then select “Print.”
- If the settings are correct, the print can be started with the button at the bottom of the V20 LG.