Nowadays, with the increasing sophistication of mobile phones that we can use smartphones for a variety of things with various features as well that have been provided in the smartphone. One of the features that we can use and useful at sometimes is a flashlight. In the past, before you can use the feature, you’ll need to download an application to turn on the flashlight first on a smartphone as well as for smartphones LG V20. If you want to use flashlight on LG V20, here is.
However, for users of LG V20, you will not need to download a flashlight app to use it, because LG includes widgets that will enable LG V20 flashlight on and off. Widgets are small shortcuts that you add to your home screen LG V20. For those of you who want to know how to use the flashlight in the widget LG V20, here are some steps you can follow to use it.
Steps to Use Flashlight on LG V20
- Turn on your LG V20.
- Press down on the bottom of the home screen until the “Wallpaper,” “Widget” and “Home screen settings” appears on the screen.
- Select “Widget.”
- See all the widget until you see the “Torch.”
- Select and hold the “Torch” and move it to the open position on the home screen.
- If you need to use a flashlight at the LG V20, simply select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap on the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off the Torch.
After you follow the steps above, then the flashlight will immediately be able to use. But you need to know in advance, if you want to use the launcher to use a flashlight at the LG V20, it should be similar except for some widgets may be in different locations.